Izy

Izy

I love reading romance books (can't get enough of them) any sub genre of romance PNR/UF, RS , YA and NA. Most of my free time is spend reading because I view it as a hobby and entertainment.

Wildest Dreams
Kristen Ashley
Sentinels: Lion Heart (Sentinels #2)
Doranna Durgin
Demon Night
Meljean Brook

Vampire Trouble

Vampire Trouble - Sara  Humphreys Quick Review

Rating~ 3 Stars

Shane Quesada and Maya who we meet both in the last book seem interesting characters especially Shane so I was looking forward to their story since they are completely opposite in their demeanor. While Maya is not the spoiled/ childish brat we think she is from the last book she does some questionable behavior and makes stupid choices which was annoyed me and it took me days to finish the book. Eventually I got passed it. This book is low on angst though which a plus because now a days that is hard to find.

Minor quibble: Apart from Maya's behavior I expected a bit more of why she did not remember her human life, even with the flashback in which we see her life as a child but not much of her as a adult which left some unanswered questions, or maybe they did and I don't seem to remember.

I was really excited before this book came out and though i liked it, I didn't like it as much as I'd hope I would (hate when that happens)

Nevertheless I will read the next book in the series which is about the DJ, Sabine and her werewolf prince Killian [b:Vampires Never Cry Wolf|22046472|Vampires Never Cry Wolf (Dead in the City, #3)|Sara Humphreys|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1401297204s/22046472.jpg|41371110] because we see some sparks and some animosity there which I do like to read.