Izy

Izy

I love reading romance books (can't get enough of them) any sub genre of romance PNR/UF, RS , YA and NA. Most of my free time is spend reading because I view it as a hobby and entertainment.

Wildest Dreams
Kristen Ashley
Sentinels: Lion Heart (Sentinels #2)
Doranna Durgin
Demon Night
Meljean Brook
SPOILER ALERT!

The Ultimate Revenge

The Ultimate Revenge - Victoria    Parker Rating ~ 4.5 stars.

I have really liked Victoria Parker's other harlequin books so when I saw that this month she had another release, I jumped to buy it.

This story is about Nicandro Santos (Nic) and Olympia Merisi (Pia). Nic wants to destroy Pia's father's life and business because of what he did to destroy his parents and the Santos empire. So for the last 10 years or so Nic changed his name, climbed the ladder and become a billionaire with the sole focus of destroying Zeus starting with the gentlemens club. Nic meets Pia there, we see an obvious attraction there and I really enjoyed some of there banter. Pia unlike other harlequin heroines is not some virginal heroine and a princess who doesnt understand the real world. She is very much a business women, confident and successful though she chooses to hide her identity in the business world.

Nic and Pia make a bet after which we see new sides to both Pia and Nic who are trying hard not to let their guard down and show any weakness to the other while falling in love. Which leads to the past coming back to haunting them.

Minor quibbles: After Pia leaves and then Nic returns to her I was slightly annoyed that he leaves and agrees to marry another women for the company when while knowing he loved Pia Whats up with that? and I also felt like Nic should have a done a bit more groveling.