Izy

Izy

I love reading romance books (can't get enough of them) any sub genre of romance PNR/UF, RS , YA and NA. Most of my free time is spend reading because I view it as a hobby and entertainment.

Wildest Dreams
Kristen Ashley
Sentinels: Lion Heart (Sentinels #2)
Doranna Durgin
Demon Night
Meljean Brook
SPOILER ALERT!

Midnight's Kiss

Midnight's Kiss - Donna Grant Rating = 3.5-4 stars
I knew from page one that Ronnie was going to annoy me so it was a surprise when while same pages she managed to be a not-so-pain-in-the-ass heroine in most she annoyed me. Especially her believing that arran would steal from her that was so irrational and stupid really, made me want to punch her. While Arran was as usual his awesome self, i really do love his character, just wished that he'd gotten a better h.
Also the part about Larena and Fallon, that part I didnt like, I knew she was going to be alright but that didnt really help.
Overall it was a great read if only i'd liked the h better. Also I would liked Arran to use his god powers which he didnt use once in this book.Really didnt like Jason.
I saw that Dale would also get a book soon so I guess that's something, though i really want to read Malcolm's book.