Izy

Izy

I love reading romance books (can't get enough of them) any sub genre of romance PNR/UF, RS , YA and NA. Most of my free time is spend reading because I view it as a hobby and entertainment.

Wildest Dreams
Kristen Ashley
Sentinels: Lion Heart (Sentinels #2)
Doranna Durgin
Demon Night
Meljean Brook
SPOILER ALERT!

Lord of Scoundrels

Lord of Scoundrels - Loretta Chase I loved this book, I don't know why I had not read this before but it was simply amazing I loved Jess, how she was,what she did Dominick and her relationship with Genevieve (how she could easily talk to her grandmother like she was her age and her best friend). I laughed so hard for some reason when Jess was beating Vawrty. I think the most memorable part of the book for me was when Jess was acting as a obedient wife and Sebastian was freaking out about, how he thought she wouldn't be able to stay to obedient. I thought that was so sweet as it showed he loved the way Jess was.Further I loved Dain that boy that nobody loved, how he wished for his mother. Gah I think I can go on about this for ages I simply loved the book and everything about it. Its one of favourites from now.