Izy

Izy

I love reading romance books (can't get enough of them) any sub genre of romance PNR/UF, RS , YA and NA. Most of my free time is spend reading because I view it as a hobby and entertainment.

Wildest Dreams
Kristen Ashley
Sentinels: Lion Heart (Sentinels #2)
Doranna Durgin
Demon Night
Meljean Brook

Beauty Awakened

Beauty Awakened - Gena Showalter I loved this book and the story line and Koldo and Nicola.

Man it was so easy falling for Koldo.From the start of the book i felt so sad for him, his bitch of a mother took his wings, even after when i found why she didnt like koldo i hate her b/c it wasnt Koldo's fault was it, instead of treating him like a innocent child she was horrible towards him. But it said alot about Koldo's inner strength that he didnt treat all women badly after what was done to him by his mother. His parents were both first class screw ups.I also think Nicola was a great heroine she wasnt whining but was actually trying to be better and not be afraid after being afraid all her life and i really liked how she saw Koldo for who he was. I loved it all and the hint about Kane as well, cant wait for his book.