Izy

Izy

I love reading romance books (can't get enough of them) any sub genre of romance PNR/UF, RS , YA and NA. Most of my free time is spend reading because I view it as a hobby and entertainment.

Wildest Dreams
Kristen Ashley
Sentinels: Lion Heart (Sentinels #2)
Doranna Durgin
Demon Night
Meljean Brook

Outlander

Outlander - Diana Gabaldon hmm...i cant really rate this book, because I dont remember (read it a few years ago)all what happened in it but what I do, doesn't deserve a rating. Firstly it was all very confusing, or maybe it was just my 15 year old brain. Anyways the girl was married, then she goes back in time and falls in lust with the other guy, gets married to him then some weird stuff happens, she returns to the present and her husband is okay with her cheating on him and marrying some other guy (b/c its in the past and what not,OH WELL THAT MAKES EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT THEN !! ) and I remember after I finished it, being soo thoroughly confused and the ending was also terrible.

This book has some mixed reviews and this goes to show just because a book has a good rating, doesn't mean that everyone will like it.