Izy

Izy

I love reading romance books (can't get enough of them) any sub genre of romance PNR/UF, RS , YA and NA. Most of my free time is spend reading because I view it as a hobby and entertainment.

Wildest Dreams
Kristen Ashley
Sentinels: Lion Heart (Sentinels #2)
Doranna Durgin
Demon Night
Meljean Brook

Merely Magic

Merely Magic - Patricia Rice Rating= 2.5 stars
From the reviews i actually thought this would be interesting but it was Meh..the h was just plain weird, she said she loved him but i never actually felt that she did, all she did was point out of how he didn't understand her and couldn't accept her but in fact she was the one who didn't try to make him understand, she never explained her 'magic' then she expected to see/understand it. She never tired to actually make an effort towards their marriage while the H was trying to make her understand of how he felt and why he has certain expectations. And god who in their right mind goes of 'healing' the villagers when they are 8 and half months pregnant, doesn't make sense since earlier in the book she had to take a carriage from her house to the castle but later on shes fine walking the same distance when she was pregnant. I really expected better. The hero was misunderstood, the heroine didn't care for much other than following what her grandmother had told her. Plus for fantasy/magic book it lacked both the magic and fantasy part of it.