Izy

Izy

I love reading romance books (can't get enough of them) any sub genre of romance PNR/UF, RS , YA and NA. Most of my free time is spend reading because I view it as a hobby and entertainment.

Wildest Dreams
Kristen Ashley
Sentinels: Lion Heart (Sentinels #2)
Doranna Durgin
Demon Night
Meljean Brook

Beg for Mercy

Beg for Mercy - Jami Alden I was really excited to read this book because of the reviews but it felt i was reading some other book than my fellow goodreaders because I didnt find the heroine to TSTL at all but the hero he annoyed me, his explanations for the fact of why he left her after her brother's arrest were very thin,the fact he was the hero and he didnt even bother to believe in Megan or did anything to help her find the killer 3 years ago also frustrated me so shoot me if i want the heroes to be not like men in reality (that is the reason why I read romance) and I never felt his 'love' for her.I might continue with the series since i want to know if any of the loose ends such as what happened to Taila and Carl.If I was giving rating for the story live (apart from the whole sean such convenient arrest,I found it hard to believed that no one questioned and how easy it was to find everything at a later date.I would like to have a trust in my justice system that they dont falsely convict someone even though i know it happens) and the heroine devotion and belief in her brother this story would get 5 stars.
Side note:If i was Megan or Sean i would just move out of the state because I wouldnt be able to be with people that even helped or somehow caused my brother to be falsely convicted including the hero.